IR Sensor ModuleProviding you the best range of ir sensor module, pir sensor d203s,, arduino pack flame sensor module and ds18b20 digital temperature sensor with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 23 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Sensing Distance||2 - 10cm|
|Supply Voltage||3.3 - 5V DC|
|Connection Type||Connector M8|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 65 Deg C|
|Board size||3.1 cm x 1.5 cm|
IR Sensor module has great adaptive capability of the ambient light, having a pair of infrared transmitter and the receiver tube, the infrared emitting tube to emit a certain frequency, encounters an obstacle detection direction (reflecting surface), infrared reflected back to the receiver tube receiving, after a comparator circuit processing, the green LED lights up, while the signal output will output digital signal (a low-level signal), through the potentiometer knob to adjust the detection distance, the effective distance range 2 ~ 10cm working voltage of 3.3V-5V. The detection range of the sensor can be adjusted by the potentiometer, with little interference, easy to assemble, easy to use features, can be widely used robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car assembly line count and black-and-white line tracking and many other occasions.
Features of IR Sensor Module:-
- When the module detects obstacles in front of the signal, the circuit board green indicator light level, while the OUT port continuous output low-level signals, the module detects a distance of 2 ~ 10cm, detection angle 35 °, the detection distance can be potential adjustment with adjustment potentiometer clockwise, the increase in detection distance; counterclockwise adjustment potentiometer, the detection distance decreased.
- the sensor active infrared reflection detection, target reflectivity and shape of the detection distance of the key. The black minimum detection range, white maximum; small area object distance is small, a large area from the large.
- The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO port can also be driven directly to a 5V relay; Connection: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO.
- The comparator using LM393, stable.
- 3-5V DC power supply module can be used. When the power is turned on, the red power LED is lit.
- With the screw holes of 3mm, easy to install.
- Board size: 3.1CM * 1.5CM.
- Each module in the delivery has threshold comparator voltage adjustable via potentiometer, special circumstances, please do not adjust the potentiometer.
- VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the a 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller).
- GND external GND.
- OUT board digital output interface (0 and 1).
Approx. Price: Rs 25 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Detection Distance||8 meter|
|Current Rating In Amps||STANDARD|
|Power Source||3-5 V DC|
|Working Temperature||-20 to +80 Deg C|
|Dimension||9.2 x 4.4 mm|
For PCB,PIR (Passive Infrared Detector) are used to detect motion object like human movement. All the PIR sensor must work with Fresnel Lens, this version can detetc more than 8 meters.
- Product Name : PIR Infrared Sensor;
- Model No. : D203S;
- Encapsulation Type : TO-5;
- IR Receiving Electrode : 2x1mm,
- Spectral Response : 5-14um
- Transmittance : 75%;
- Signal Output(Vp-p) : 3500mVSensitivity : 3300V/W;
- Detectivity(D*) : 1.4 x 10 8cmHz 1/2 /W;
- Noiset(Vp-p) : 70mV;
- Output Balance : 10%
- Package Content : 2 Pcs x PIR Infrared Sensors
Time delay standard
Arduino Pack Flame Sensor Module
Approx. Price: Rs 22 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Voltage||3.3 V-5 V|
|Dimensions||1.18 in x 0.59 in x 0.20 in (3.0 cm x 1.5 cm x 0.5 cm)|
|detection distance||20 cm (4.8V) ~ 100 cm (1V)|
- Flame module Interface module and number 13 comes with LED build a simple circuit to produce flame warning lamp 13 comes with digital interfaces of the LED, the flame sensor connected digital three interfaces, when the flame sensor senses There are key signal detected, LED lights, otherwise off.
- Sensor for flame wavelengths between 760 nm to 1100 nm infrared is most sensitive 60 degree detection sensor Two outputs mode: AO: analog output- real-time output voltage signal on the thermal resistance DO: when the temperature reaches a certain threshold- the output high and low signal threshold adjustable via potentiometer
- The Grove - Flame Sensor can be used to detect fire source or other light sources of the wavelength in the range of 760nm - 1100 nm. It is based on the YG1006 sensor which is a high speed and high sensitive NPN silicon phototransistor. Due to its black epoxy, the sensor is sensitive to infrared radiation. In fire fighting robot game, the sensor plays a very important role, it can be used as a robot eyes to find the fire source.
- Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Comparator chip LM393 makes module readings stable.
- Adjustable detection range.
- Digital and Analog Output DO digital switch outputs (0 and 1) AO analog voltage output
- Power indicator and digital switch output indicator
- Grove Interface
- High Photo Sensitivity
- Fast Response Time
- Easy to use
- Sensitivity can adjustable
- The module is mainly used to detect the infrared light.
- It outputs digital signal 0 and 1 through a Comparator output.
- The output value will be 0 C when infrared light is detected.
- And the sensitivity is adjustable by the precision potentiometer.
- VCC...... Positive voltage input: 5v for analog 3.3v for Digital.
- A0.......... Analog output
- D0......... Digital output
- GND..... Ground
|Port Of Dispatch
||CHINA MUMBAI CHENNAI
||CARTON PACKING SIZE AND WEIGHT MAY VARY BASED ON QTY
DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor
Approx. Price: Rs 35 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version of the DS18B20 sensor.
Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125°C the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100°C. Because they are digital, you don't get any signal degradation even over long distances!
These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems.
We toss in a 4.7k (for long cable) & 2.2k (for short cable) resistor, which is required as a pullup from the DATA to VCC line when using the sensor.
- Unique 1-Wire® Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Each Device has a Unique 64-Bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- Multidrop Capability Simplifies Distributed Temperature-Sensing Applications
- Requires No External Components
- Can Be Powered from Data Line; Power Supply Range is 3.0V to 5.5V
- Measures Temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Thermometer Resolution is User Selectable from 9 to 12 Bits
- Converts Temperature to 12-Bit Digital Word in 750ms (Max)